Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Recruit...


So busy that i stopped taking pictures...can't do my visual art or talk about my Nintendo 64 anymore...aint got no duble A batteries...and no one feels like going out 2 get any....when they do, they forget...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....i added a new member to my entourage slash grammy family...u smell me?...lol...The Kids Name Is Jade...and i enjoy her work=)...so i decided 2 ask her if she would like 2 be apart of the BP experience(SCORE!!!!!!!! we gotta nother one)
(and the pics on here arent even the tip of the ice berg...)and so she said yes in like the G'est way ever...she said sumthing like "call me if u need me"(she went kim possible)....i tell u man...jade jade Jade...and she's only 15,, Jade's on her PeTeR PaRkEr Ish!...good lookin Jade..
check out her blog Jade Elizebeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers